This document explains how to configure and manage Google Workspace SAML integration with the PureAUTH Identity Platform and make Google Workspace authentication Passwordless.
Add Google Workspace SAML application on PureAUTH
- Login to https://live.pureauth.io/organizations/login/
- Navigate to the Applications tab.
- Select “Add Application”.
- Select “G Suite SAML”.
- Enter Any Application Name.
- Select Primary (Corporate Email) in the Dataset for email field.
- In the “Saml Response Endpoint (ACS URL)” field, enter the given URL :
- Click “Add“
Set up SSO for your organization using SAML
- Sign in to your Google Workspace Admin account at https://admin.google.com/.
- On the right pane, Go to Google Admin Console > Security > Authentication > SSO with third-party IdP
- Enable Setup SSO with third party identity provider checkbox.
- Copy “SAML Login URL” from PureAUTH and paste it into “Sign-in page URL“
- Copy “SAML Logout URL” from PureAUTH and paste it into “Sign-out page URL“
Note: The certificate is already generated on the PureAUTH portal. Copy from —–BEGIN CERTIFICATE—–to —–END CERTIFICATE—– X.509 certificate and paste it into a text editor and save it as a “.pem” file.
- Upload the certificate by clicking on Replace Certificate / Upload Certificate link
- Copy “SAML Login URL” from PureAUTH and paste it into “Change Password URL“
- Save the Settings.
- Congratulations! You are now using Google Workspace passwordless.
For further information or assistance, please contact PureID support team : firstname.lastname@example.org.